Jul 21, 2015

Imagine Happiness Journal Page

journal 1
I'm linking up my recent journal page to celebrate with Becca at Damsel of Distress and her week long birthday party!  Woo hoo, my kinda girl!  Happy birthday Becca!  Hope you'll be inspired by my page...
journal 2
This page features a purple wash and hexagon "polkadots"per the mood board.  I played with layers of paint, washi tape, paint bottle stamping, and stamping through stencils.  The butterfly was stamped with one of my favorite Penny Black stamps through a DIY stencil.
journal 3
I am trying to incorporate the pile of scrapbook stickers into my journal pages whenever possible and love brushing some paint over them to help "descrapify" the look.
journal 4
A throwback sentiment that I used downward.  Love those transparent hexagon layers!
journal 5
I am adopting a new more positive outlook on life these days and allowing myself to be a dreamer again.  I am thankful that blogging is helping me connect with fellow crafters and share our talents together.  I'm linking up at Bella's celebration HERE.
journal 6
“Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

4 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

This is SOOOo stinkin' pretty! LOVE all the mixed media yumminess going on here. It's just layers and layers of goodness. I'm definitely inspired - in fact it's going on my Pin board so I can ogle it again later. I especially like the gorgeous quote and the brushed over stickers. Thank you SO much for helping to celebrate my birthday by linking up to my Bash!
If there's any way you could please include the moodboard image in your post, that would be fantastic. ;)

theboelemas@aol.com said...

I just stopped by to say thank you for the lovely comment you left me and I'm so glad I did! Your work is amazing. Claire x

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!! The details and colors are amazing!! What a gorgeous project this is!! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours!! Your work is beautiful!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Manning Findley said...

Autumn you nailed it ... great work and lovely colors

Popular Posts